JACS Solutions is looking to hire a highly motivated self-starter, with a strong business acumen, to augment the existing sales force. The ideal candidate will have experience selling communications hardware to enterprise customers and / or carriers across a variety of verticals. The duties include uncovering new opportunities and working with existing clients to develop customized solutions meeting a wide variety of customer needs for products / services / systems / solutions.
The ideal candidate will be:
- An experienced, mature, and seasoned sales professional with at least 5 years of experience successfully selling mobility hardware, software and/or professional services directly to large enterprise accounts.
- Strong relationships with Fortune 2000 companies and/or carriers, skills in developing new relationships with customers, and the ability to understand client business issues and needs.
- Able to demonstrate a track record of achieving consistently strong sales numbers within these accounts.
- Extremely self-motivated and driven by rich, highly leveraged compensation plans.
- Have prior, recent, and relevant experience selling mobility products in a competitive situation.
- Knowledgeable on major strategic OEM solutions with an understanding of current technologies.
- Able to think strategically and leverage resources.
- Able to communicate internally and work effectively as a team.
- Able to present, communicate and sell effectively to senior-level executives