Customer Engagement Associate
JACS Engagement Manager Associate:
JACS Solutions is a technology company that specializes in designing, manufacturing, and providing end-to-end support for smartphones, tablets, displays, and accessories with industry-leading hardware and firmware customization. We have been growing rapidly and once again we are looking for the right talent to join our JACS’ family.
Our culture is fueled by empowering our employees to be their best and do their best. We provide a supportive work environment and we are looking to bring on the best talent with a must-have can-do attitude. If you are driven to succeed, motivated to grow, and looking for a place to call home. Look no further and apply today!
Presently, we have a great opportunity as Engagement Manager Associate:
As an Engagement Associate at JACS, you will be essential at improving the overall productivity of our team as a support role to our Sales Engagement Manager. Your duties will focus on customer satisfaction and coordinating activities and tasks that are set forth by our Sales Engagement Manager. You will be expected to think critically and have good time management skills.
Responsibilities will be included but not limited to the following:
▪ Provide scheduling assistance and ad-hoc administrative support
▪ Send out sales materials as needed
▪ Manage complex calendars, and schedule internal and external meetings across various time zones while being able to anticipate conflicts and solve scheduling issues
▪ Be accountable for confidential and time-sensitive materials
▪ Assist with special projects, as necessary
▪ Assist in managing, tracking and reconciling data in Salesforce
▪ Advanced skills with Microsoft Office 365
▪ Strong written and oral skill
You will love this job if:
▪ You are highly organized, efficient, and demonstrate excellent attention to detail.
▪ You can rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
▪ You are a problem solver and enjoy making the puzzle pieces fit together.
▪ You can identify and resolve problems promptly with minimal direction, always staying several steps ahead.
▪ You have a strong sense of urgency.
▪ You are proactive and can adapt to changing priorities and schedules.
▪ You can perform duties with the utmost confidentiality and discretion.
▪ You have 1-2 years of experience working in an administrative capacity
▪ You have excellent time management and organizational skills.
▪ You have strong interpersonal skills; professional demeanor and discretion is a must.
▪ You have excellent written and verbal communication
▪ You have previous experience with Salesforce, Microsoft 365, Gmail for calendaring.
▪ You enjoy working in a team environment
▪ 1-2 years’ experience in Sales Development or Business Relationships in a support role.
▪ Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
▪ Ability to work autonomously while exhibiting excellent time management skills.
▪ Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service
▪ Ability to respond appropriately to changes in direction or unexpected situations.
▪ Team player/works effectively with peers and supervisors to accomplish tasks.
▪ Support experience in professional service.